Hurbs Memorial Scholarship Application
1. Graduating senior from an accredited high school in the United States and abroad.
2. Accepted and attending an accredited college in the United States and abroad.
3. An active member of your local ministry.
4. A member in good standing with your local ministry for a minimum of 2 years prior to scholarship application and active involvement within a youth group.
5. Must be saved and baptized.
6. Must have a G.P.A of 3.8 or higher.
7. Active involvement in your school and community a plus.
8. Application submission period: February 15 to May 31, 20XX. Winner will be notified by June 30, 20XX. Scholarship to be awarded at the Annual General Conference.
SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS: (MUST BE SUBMITTED AS A COMPLETE PACKAGE)
1. Completed Application
2. 3 Academic Letters of Recommendation (in sealed envelopes & endorsed)
3. Official High School Transcript (in official sealed envelope)
6. E-mail to: email@example.com; Fax to: 973-333-3165
Essay Requirements: Essay must be submitted in MLA format on white paper double spaced. The essay should focus on the following: (1)what are your academic goals to be achieved by attending college; (2) how will your college education help in your future ministry goals, (3) various skills, talents and abilities you want to enhance; (4) what achievements you have accomplished that are related to your academic objective; (5)what career/occupation you desire to pursue. The essay should be between 500 to 700 words.ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
TO PRINT APPLICATION CLICK HERE Or fill out online below.